How to get there?
Casco de Haciends
37880 Ejido Santa Ana y Lobos, Gto.
MexicoFind on Google Maps
- The Monastery will be held for the first time in the beautiful Hacienda Santa Ana y Lobos in Guanajuato.
- 40 min from Querétaro (closest airport) and 40 min from San Miguel de Allende.
Arrive by transport
You can take our special transportation Babylon shuttle from Querétaro. Not only is it a great way to reduce your carbon footprint, but it’s also an amazing opportunity to meet people along the way!
TBA transport information
April 28 – 6:00pm – For people who stay overnight at the festival.
April 29 at 10:00am to May 1 at 11:00 am – Music program ends at approximately 06:00am.
We fight for a better environment, looking for solutions to reduce waste and especially plastic. We have decided to take action by giving you a cashless experience.
At the festival you can pay using:
- Your credit/debit card
- And MXN cash for wristband recharges
The cashless system only refers to bars and food stalls.
How to pay in The Market of Curiosities, Masseurs?
We have invited our favorite creators from around the world and decided to keep The Market of Curiosities, The Massage Zone , The Palm/Tarot/ Card rpar pay cash or card.
In short, anything to reduce the use of plastic.
Tickets to the Festival
- $2,000 MX – trust ticket (closed)
- $3,000 MX – Tier 1
- $4,500 MX – Tier 2
- $4,800 MX – Final Phase
Bring Your Own Tent
You need this ticket in case you:
– Bring your own tent – Accompany your friend in an RV/CAMPER/VAN
- Entrance to our 3 day festival
- Endless music
- An extended spiritual program almost double the price.
- Lots of classes on the yoga spectrum.
- Craft workshops and many more.
- Access to the amazing Curiosity Market and food
- Live concerts and music
Keep in mind that individual sessions, such as massages, are charged on site or when you schedule a reservation in advance.
Also the Cacao Ceremonies require a contribution.
vary in price
You need this ticket in case you:
– You don’t want to pitch your own tent on arrival
- Accommodation for the number of people allowed in the tent.
- Tickets to the Festival are sold separately.
- Entrance tickets are sent on Monday, April 24
- A tent deposit that will be refunded when you deliver the tent as received
6 meters or less ($1,500MXN)
+6 meters ($2,500MXN)
- Entrance to the RV Enclosure
- The option to stay and sleep in your RV
- Ticket to the festival sold separately
$200 MX per day
Locker : TBA
If you want to keep your belongings safe and locked, you can buy a Locker Ticket , which can only be reserved online and before the event.
Transportation : TBA
prices will vary depending on your starting point.
Do you sell day tickets or can I share my ticket with another person?
Is it possible to split Festival Packages?
No. Packages can’t be split! You can only buy or resell a full package for the full amount of people stated in the description.
Are the tickets personalised?
Do you sell tickets at the door?
Tickets are exclusively sold online. To purchase tickets online please go the the ticket section.
Can I come and leave or re-enter the festival as I please?
If you are not going to stay in the place and you have a re-entry ticket, you can leave only when you leave the festival and return the next day.
Entry and exit on the same day is not allowed.
If you are staying at the Festival, you can only enter and leave the festival once. Once you’re in, you’re in, once you’re out, you’re out.
The Ticketshop doesn’t accept my CreditCard, what should I do?
Due to the high level of fraud, the only payment option we can accept are cards with two-way authentication enabled. If you try to use a credit card with only cvc protection you will receive the message ‘there is a problem with your payment method’. This means that you must add your credit card for two-way authentication. Click on the name of your credit card provider below to learn more about the procedure to enable two-way authentication in order to purchase tickets.
I haven’t received my ticket after purchasing it through the official link. What can I do?
- Check all your email addresses
- Check your spam. Seems obvious but you might have forgotten
If you can’t locate your ticket two days after purchasing it, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com provide your proof of payment, full name and email address you used to purchase the tickets.
I want to buy my ticket from an other source, is this possible?
Please note that in case of sold-out, it is recommended to purchase tickets through an official ticket website such as: this
The organization is not responsible for tickets that are not purchased directly through us.
Do I have to print my ticket?
Your ticket will be scanned at the entrance of the Monastery. Please note that the venue’s network connection may be limited. Because of this, we recommend that you download the ticket to your phone or print the readable barcode.
I am not able to come after all. What do I do with my ticket?
The Gardens of Babylon does not refund purchased tickets. You are advised to resell your ticket through an official Ticket Website such as: www.ticketswap.com. People that resell tickets for a higher price than our set prices are banned from purchasing tickets and our events for a year.
- Smiles and good moods
- Respect, kindness and manners
- Your festival admission ticket and, if purchased, an RV ticket and car park ticket (printed or downloaded)
- A photo ID (valid forms of ID include: driving license, INE, and passport )
- Valid medical certificate for heavy medication, food and liquids necessary for the treatment of allergies or other diseases
- Portable ashtrays if you smoke; no cigarettes on the floor, we have a leave no trace policy and love to walk barefoot if possible
- Tents resistant to different types of weather or check out our comfortable tent options
- Tent furniture. We encourage everyone to bring fairy lights, rugs, curtains, and other great items to create a home away from home
- Sleeping bag, mat and pillow
- Earplugs, hand sanitizer, flashlight with enough batteries
- Colorful clothing and costumes that express your true self. More information on clothing will follow closer to the event
- Hugs to share
- Instruments for campfire jam sessions
Not to bring
- Food or drinks
- Glass bottles even for water
- Gas installations or gas cylinders
- Electrivity cables or generators
- Hard drugs, soft drugs and other substances such as pills, powders, liquids, mushrooms and nitrogen oxide, also known as laughing gas
- If you use soft drugs for medical reasons, please see the Medical Section for more information and email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sound systems, projections, moving lights, smoke machines
- Fire equipment , flares, wood , toxic, flammable or explosive materials, nitrogen oxides, fireworks, laser pens, drones and other dangerous objects (scissors, knives, multi-tools, etc.) or weapons
- Materials and equipment to spin the fire, unless you email email@example.com to participate as a fire artist
- Unauthorized professional photography, filming or video equipment
- Audio recording equipment
- Any weapon classified by law or any item that may reasonably be considered for use as a weapon is prohibited and will be confiscated and turned over to local authorities
- gas deodorant, gas scent, hair spray, gas perfume
- Confetti poppers are bad for our Mother Earth.
CAMP AND SLEEP
- Tent (in case you have not rented a pitched tent or purchased a Camper/RV/Van ticket to sleep in your Camper/RV/Van)
- Harrings and all the other elements you need to set up your tent
- Air bed and pump
- Sleeping bag and pillow
- Scotch tape
- Carpets and other articles
- Lights (battery operated)
- Rechargeable batteries
- Ear plugs
- Sleep mask
- A framed photo of a loved one!
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Makeup remover
- Deodorant ( pressure spray will be confiscated at the door for security)
- Bath gel ( biodegradable)
- Sunscreen ( pressure spray will be confiscated at the gate for security)
- Aftersun ( pressure spray will be confiscated at the gate for security)
- Mosquito repellent
- First aid box
- Gauze pads, especially for blisters
- Wet wipes (do not flush down the toilet)
- Aloe vera
- Aspirin, ORS, Vitamin C, Nasal Spray
PARTY TIME & ACTIVITIES
- Bring Your Own Cup!!
- Cigars or Tobacco and Paper (we will sell a limited amount of cigars)
- Colorful creations to wear
- Palo santos
- Meditation cushion
- Cotton towel to wet and put on the head
- Shade structure for the camp side
Babylon Style Guide
Do you want to add a touch of magic to your outfit?
The Market of Curiosities
In each event you will find The Market of Curiosities. This colorful market takes you through the incredibly creative family-owned vendors of The Gardens of Babylon. A perfect way to add some sparkle to your being.
Are tents and RVs allowed in the same Campground?
There will be a separate area designated exclusively for Camper/RV/Vans. No motorized vehicles are allowed in the tent campsite within the walls of the Monastery.
Are there showers and do I have to pay to use them?
- The price is $50 pesos for each use, charged to your mycashless bracelet
- The showers are very crowded from 09:00 to 13:00, keep that in mind
Is the Camping and Festival Area an Area?
No, the festival located on the grounds of the Hacienda.
The campsite is located in a separate area from the rest.
Can I drive my car to the entrance to drop off my camping gear?
No, you will have to take your equipment from the parking lot to the entrance.
You can bring a handcart to carry your things.
Can I park my cars next to my store?
No, may not park your car anywhere other than the parking area outside the Hacienda grounds.
Is the parking far from the camping area/festival area?
between 70 and 250m.
The parking area is a 10-minute walk from the festival/campsite area. Please note that once you enter the Monastery gates you will not be able to return to your car/parking area.
Can I put my tent or RV anywhere I want?
For security reasons, you are only allowed to set up your tent or park your car where indicated.
Can I bring my own food/drinks to the camping area?
No, it is not allowed to bring your own food and drinks to the festival site or to the campsite. We are organizing an intimate festival.
We are working on a wide and affordable menu, both healthy and nutritious.
For more information, see Food and Beverage.
Is it allowed to make an open fire at the campsite?
No, For security reasons, it is not allowed to have open fires in the campsite.
Are there power outlets and can I bring my own generator?
There is no electricity on the Monastery grounds. You are not allowed to bring your own generator. Keep this in mind and choose a foot or battery-operated pump to inflate your mattress.
Is running water available at the campsite?
There is no running water at the campsite because the campsite is specially created for the festival. We have H2O stations near the stages for you to hydrate at no charge.
Is there a Quiet Zone at the campsite?
We cannot guarantee a quiet area at the camp, so please bring earplugs.
We stop the music after sunrise.
Is there a curfew at the campsite?
No, but be respectful of the people around you who might want to sleep.
Can I bring my sound system to the campsite?
Please no . This festival is not about you, it is about all of us. Respect the desire for tranquility and rest of the neighbors of your campsite. If you bring your own sound, please use headphones.
Are there shaded areas in the camping area or should I bring my own?
In case you want to bring shade structures, limit it to a structure of maximum 2×2 meters. You may be asked to remove it in case we need more space.
Can I bring my own camping shower?
No, You can not. This is to prevent flooding at the campsite.
Food & Drinks
Can I bring my own food and/or drinks?
No, it is not allowed to bring your own food and drinks. We are organizing an intimate festival for only 1500 people with a spectacular program. We are working on an extensive menu, both healthy and satisfying. If you have a special medical diet and/or allergies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are improving our menu with the comments you provide us with the best gastronomic experience .
Do you have free (drinking) water stations available at the festival?
Yes, you can refill your bottle/glass with drinking water for free. We also encourage our crowd to stay hydrated during the festival. Bring your own reusable bottle to avoid excessive littering.
What am I going to eat at the Festival?
The Monastery will offer an extensive menu of vegetarian meals throughout the festival experience. We are working on a healthy, affordable and very rich menu.
What is the price of food and drinks on site? Determined
It is not possible to answer this question at this stage. We are still working on our menu and our goal is to keep prices fair.
We love to welcome ALL people who want to join this festival. Contact the organization if you need special assistance during the duration of the festival at email@example.com . We cannot make promises, but we will do our best.
Is there medical care or do I have to bring everything by myself?
We will have First Aid Services available on the Monastery grounds in case of an emergency. Check your location so you can act if necessary.
Can I bring my medication?
For the treatment of allergies and/or illnesses, please follow the steps below
- 1. Contact the festival organization at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2. Bring an official statement from a doctor or a valid medical certificate to the festival
Our Security and/or First Aid Service (EMS) will review your medication and statement.
*Without following these steps you will not be able to take your medications to the festival site.